Full plant rehabilitation
Technological advances, new regulatory requirements, health, safety and environmental concerns – not to mention costs rise – are all reasons pushing towards plant renovation. Energy operators need to reduce emissions and maximize performance at the same time, at the lowest possible cost.
Full plant rehabilitation can be the solution to achieve these goals with the fastest Return on Investment.
The Ansaldo Energia teams carry out a preventive, wide-ranging technical and economic analysis in order to assess risks and opportunities, optimize asset management and ensure a substantial extension of the plant's lifespan in full safety.
Ansaldo Energia's Services for the rehabilitation of Power Plants include:
- site survey to report the status and recommend solutions;
- repowering of conventional Steam Plants with Gas Turbines;
- Add-On of Steam Turbines or CO2 batteries to existing Open Cycles;
- modernization of the plant to improve performance, reliability and sustainability;
- retrofit and upgrade for emission compliance and flexibility;
- hybridization with renewable energy sources;
- replacement of plant components;
- integration of Cyber Security functions;
- plant recommissioning;
- site-specific workforce training;
- operational support through remote monitoring and predictive diagnostics.