Environmental social governance
On September 25th, 2015, the United Nations approved the Global Agenda for Sustainable Development and 17 Goals divided into 169 targets to be achieved by 2030.
The implementation of this Agenda requires a strong involvement of all components of society, from businesses to the Public Sector, from civil society to Universities and Research Centers, from information operators to the world of culture.
Ansaldo Energia has committed to seven United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
- Goal 4 – Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all;
- Goal 6 – Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all;
- Goal 7 – Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all;
- Goal 8 – Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all;
- Goal 12 – Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns;
- Goal 13 – Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts;
- Goal 16 – Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
Ansaldo Energia has always deemed it important to adopt precise corporate, cultural and ethical standards, which influence the methods of interaction with the...
Ansaldo Energia S.p.A. is a company focused on high standards of integrity, social responsibility and sustainability. In carrying out its business activities it...
In order to ensure that the behavior of all those who act on behalf or in the interest of Ansaldo Energia S.p.A. ("Ansaldo Energia") is always in compliance with...