Ansaldo Energia non reheat steam turbines portfolio includes machines from one to three cylinders design, capable of covering a wide range of steam cycles, site conditions and operating modes for several applications, both in 50 and 60 Hz market, such as:
- combined cycles power plants
- fossil fired steam power plants
- cogeneration power plants
- solar plants
Reaction technology for maximum efficiency, single bearing for optimum dynamic behavior and 3D stationary and rotating blades by a robust and highly damped design are common figures for both reheat and non reheat turbines.
Different size last stage blade of coupled or free standing design are suitably selected for air or water cooled condenser.
Easy access to maintenance activities is ensured by compact overall dimensions.
Synchro-Self-Shifting (SSS) clutch is available for connection to the generator for single shaft applications
For smaller ratings, where a single flow exhaust is sufficient, a compact single cylinder machine, consisting of a combined HP/LP section, is the natural solution.
- Combined HP/LP section in reverse flow or straight flow configuration with single flow exhaust
- HP section double casing design
- LP axial exhaust for low level installation or, alternatively, downward exhaust
For larger ratings, the design concept is based on two or more cylinders: an High Pressure (HP) section and one or more double flow Low Pressure (LP) sections depending on exhaust conditions.
- Full arc or control stage admission
- Optional extraction (controlled or uncontrolled) in case of cogeneration applications
- Shipped assembled for fast installation
- Double casing design
- LP side exhaust for low level installation as an alternative to the conventional downward exhaust
For more detailed information about the product