Ansaldo Energia air cooled generators (WY/WX and TRX TRY/TRX series) are by follow proven design; they are robust, reliable and easy maintainable.
They are also flexible since used with gas turbines and steam turbines in single or multi-shaft configurations as well as for geothermal application, where environmental conditions due to humidity and hydrogen sulfide are severe, and moreover as synchronous condenser.
Our air cooled turbogenerators have indirectly cooled stator windings and directly cooled rotor windings and they are self-ventilated in a closed circuit with air-to-water coolers. The pressurization kit allows further power extensions. The reduced impact of auxiliary systems simplifies unit management and cuts the cost of spare parts.
- Closed circuit ventilation
- Generator casing composed by two bolted halves
- Several cooling chambers
- Indirect cooled stator winding
- 4675® Hydrostatic Resin rich class F stator winding insulation
- Coolers on bottom of stator frame
- Direct cooled rotor winding
- Hollow copper conductor
- Axial fans
- Pedestal support bearings
For more detailed information about the product