Ansaldo Energia’s Multi-OEM Gas Turbine team offers an extensive portfolio of products and services for the 9E/9001E heavy-duty gas turbine. We can supply all the Hot Gas Path and compressor parts, many auxiliary components.
Parts, Repairs and Field Services
- We offer a complete range of capital parts and consumable parts including our own manufactured first, second and third stage buckets, nozzles and shroud blocks. Advanced materials, coatings and cooling schemes maximize the durability and reliability of the parts.
- We provide all scheduled and unscheduled inspections and overhauls, gas turbine relocation, installation and commissioning.
- We can refurbish gas turbine components and assess and extend the lifetime of Frame 9E/9001E gas turbine rotors.
Conversions, Modifications and Upgrades
- We are focused on maximizing the performance of your gas turbine by increasing power output, improving heat rate and reducing emissions with our own solutions including Thomassen Dry Low NOx system, PSM LE III® system or FlameSheet®. The installation of one of these systems to replace conventional combustion in a Frame 9E/9001E gas turbine will make a major impact on CO and NOx levels in the environment.
- We are able to globally source Frame 9E/9001E gas turbines to remanufacture, upgrade and relocate the unit to the customers’ requirements.
- We can extend the lifetime of gas turbine rotors and components and maximize availability by increasing maintenance intervals to 32,000 factored fired hours.
- We offer solutions for fuel flexibility, remote monitoring and diagnostics, control systems and other engineering solutions.
In normal operation the entire hot gas path has a minimum service interval of 24000 FFH or 900 FS, which can be increased on a unit by unit basis, with consultation from our experts.
We offer worldwide support of equipment including TFA; full field support from turbine to generator, and for combined cycle facilities; engineering assessments; rotor lifetime extensions; component and rotor reconditioning; long term customizable service agreements covering clients’ Frame 9E/9001E units and related rotating equipment.
All of the above mentioned capabilities can be included in a Flexible Service Agreement to meet all of your needs.